giovedì 19 aprile 2012

Strasbourg 357 a.D.: the complete battlefield

At last the work has been done: we are ready to play the battle!
The battlefield in my dining room is now complete; to be honest, my main desk is unavailable since three months, because I decided to use it as a battlefiled until everything was set: a good way to speed my painting work!
I hope that in the next days we'll have the time to play the game.
But nonce I hope you'll like the finished work, even if it needs some minor improvements.

North east view (Alamans)
North west view (Alamans)
Alamannic centre
Alamannic centre
Alamannic right wing

Alamannic left wing
South west view (Romans)
South east view (Romans)

Roman centre
Roman centre

Roman left wing





Roman right wing

Roman right wing

Roman right wing

Caesar Julian himself!

2 commenti:

puszkin ha detto...

Makes quite an impression. Miracle - honey as they say in Poland. Am waiting for the description of battle, and of the result.

Appius ha detto...

You are too kind, thank you very much. "Miracle - honey"? It sounds nice; what is the exact meaning in Poland? About the description and the result of the battle, here we are!